Dress Code is Smart Casual. Failure to adhere to the dress code policy may result in denial of entry.
FOUR CORNERS SAFETY OPERATIONAL MEASURES FOR COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests, employees, and the communities we serve remain a top priority at Four Corners. Out of an abundance of caution, we will be doing our part to implement the City of Chicago'sChicago'sealth Order early, requiring proof of vaccine starting Monday, December 27 at all our locations to help slow the spread of COVID.
Any individual 5 years of age or older will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID to dine indoors or enjoy venues where food and drink are being served, including all 4C venues. Guests 16 and older must provide a valid photo ID that matches their vaccination record. Valid proof of vaccination includes a vaccination card, photocopy of vaccination card, a digital record or app, and/or a printed record from a vaccine provider.
Guests who wish to make changes to an upcoming reservation may call the venue directly or email contact@4Cbars.com.
- Individuals entering an establishment for less than 10 minutes for ordering and carryout food.
- Individuals who have previously received a medical or religious exemption (i.e., from an employer), provided such patrons show proof of the medical or religious exemption and a negative COVID test administered by a medical professional within the last 72 hours prior to entering.
In addition, we will continue to implement enhanced protocol to help keep our venues safe and clean. Our establishments are following practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, which include:
- Masks are required in all indoor public settings and can be removed when actively eating/drinking while stationary.
- Employees are required to be fully vaccinated or wear a mask and show proof of weekly negative COVID tests.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing facilities are readily available.
- All staff is trained on proper health, safety, and cleaning/hygiene protocol.
- Highly touched surface areas are frequently sanitized with EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Continuing our employee screening policy by conducting pre-shift temperature checks, in addition to providing our staff opportunities to get tested twice a week.
We sincerely appreciate everyone who has supported us over the last couple of years. Our team is incredibly humbled by every effort made to rally behind the hospitality community. We will continue to do our part to provide a top-notch environment where guests can dine and enjoy.